NOMINATIONS FOR CtHIMA BOARDNOMINATION-FORM-2022
Connecticut Legislature Passes Comprehensive Privacy Legislation, Awaiting Governor’s SignatureConnecticut-Legislature-Passes-Comprehensive-Privacy-Legislation
JUNE 2, 2022 FROM 12:00-1:00 P.M.
|PLEASE JOIN US FOR ANOTHER WEBINAR PRESENTED BY LYNN KUEHN ON NEUROSURGERY. IT WILL TAKE PLACE ON JUNE 2, 2022 FROM 12:00-1:00 P.M. 1.5 CEU’S WILL BE EMAILED AFTER THE WEBINAR IS COMPLETE. |
THE COST IS $40.00 AND CHECKS CAN BE MAILED TO P.O. BOX 2052, NORTH HAVEN, CT 06473. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD PLEASE CONTACT TARA AT FOR PAYMENT HELP.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT AND MAKE PAYMENT OR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS IN ORDER TO GET THE ADDITIONAL LINK TO LOG ONTO THE WEBINAR. BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBINAR.
Introduction to Neurosurgery in ICD-10-PCS
This one hour program will cover the approaches to the brain and selecting the correct approach value. We’ll also cover ventriculoperitoneal and cranial shunts and their coding, along with understanding the difference between Release and Division of nerves. This program also contains lots of details on common neurosurgery procedures and provides answers to common questions about neurosurgery in ICD-10-PCS, using three demonstration cases.
After the program, attendees will be able to:
– Identify the body parts assigned by ICD-10-PCS to the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems.
– Apply the definitions of the devices and qualifiers unique to the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems.
– Identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations covered in this training.
– Analyze operative report documentation to correctly assign all ICD-10-PCS characters for codes associated with this training.
|Click here to REGISTER NOW!|
OTHER EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
(CTHIMA DOES NOT CONFER ENDORSEMENT OF ANY ORGANIZATION OR PROGRAM BY VIRTUE OF THIS LISTING.)
* Note: Portable Document Format [PDF] files are in Adobe Acrobat format, and you must have the Acrobat Reader to open them. To get a free copy of the Acrobat Reader, click the image below.